Healthcare leaders need strategic insight and the ability to model how workforce trends impact patient satisfaction, readmissions, revenue, and profits —quickly and accurately.
An investment in the right people analytics solution is key to achieving this, and a strong business case is dependent on the return the solution delivers. However, it can often be a challenge to put into quantitative terms the value of better workforce insights and planning.
In this paper, learn about the five areas of easy-to-measure savings and gains that the right people analytics solution can deliver to healthcare organizations. These five savings are:
- Savings from improving nurse and caregiver retention
- Savings and gains from connecting employee engagement to patient satisfaction and outcomes
- Savings from reducing absence and overtime
- Savings from avoiding the costs of business intelligence (BI) platforms
- Savings and gains from improving the effectiveness of your analytics team