Healthcare Providers: Building Your Business Case for People Analytics
How to develop a strategic, data-driven HR practice
Healthcare leaders need strategic insight and the ability to model how workforce trends impact patient satisfaction, readmissions, revenue, and profits —quickly and accurately. An investment in the right people analytics solution is key to achieving this, and a strong business case is dependent on the return the solution delivers. However, it can often be a challenge to put into quantitative terms the value of better workforce insights and planning.
In this paper, learn about the five areas of easy-to-measure savings and gains that the right people analytics solution can deliver to healthcare organizations.
What you’ll learn
- Savings from improving nurse and caregiver retention
- Savings and gains from connecting employee engagement to patient satisfaction and outcomes
- Savings from reducing absence and overtime
- Savings from avoiding the costs of business intelligence (BI) platforms
- Savings and gains from improving the effectiveness of your analytics team
Download White Paper
Fill out the form below to gain access to your white paper.
Visier uses the information you provide to us to contact you about our relevant content, products, and services. You can unsubscribe from communications from Visier at any time. For more information, check out Visier's Privacy Statement.